The Rejected Isle is an abandoned, messy warehouse with shelves stuffed with rejected toys that were denied to be released by Playtime Co's Management team, popular Playtime Co. toys parts that were stored within there, and rejection sheets explaining why these toys were rejected. Other features of this room feature three conveyors that transport toy parts to store in the room, a large Bron toy that is seen near these conveyors, a stack of boxes with a Bunzo Bunny trophy on the top, and a crane on the right side of the room's roof.
There is also a platform seen after navigating towards the messy shelves that includes more rejected toys and parts, although Bron seems to be weighing down a platform that we need to raise in order to leave the area. To move Bron away from the lifting platform, you must push the crane that is seen on the right side of the room (Specifically on the roof). Pull the crane through the hallways until it is facing under Bron. Use the green power receiver to obtain power within your Green GrabPack Hand, and power the crane. It would then automatically move Bron away from the platform, allowing you to go up to the next room.
If you want to obtain the Bunzo Bunny trophy seen on the stacks of boxes, simply just move the crane on top of the trophy, power it with your hand, and grab the trophy while its being held. If this doesn't work, move the crane while it holding it to drop the trophy on the floor.
- There was a glitch where you could've moved a item behind the Bron, and jump over it to skip the entire task.
- This has been fixed, where you are required to move Bron or else a door with Bunzo Bunny can be seen. Normally, this door should be opened if you completed the puzzle correctly.
- Alongside the bug listed on the top, there is a bug where the crane doesn't move.
- The rejection paper with the Tick-Tack-Toe has three rounds. The last round was played unfair, as the person with the circle symbol pulled a checkmate where it couldn't be considered so and pretended they won. The ironic part is that no matter what, they could've won as there are two other legitimate possible slot the player could've went with instead of cheating.
- In the VHS security tape for the area. Rich refers to the Rejected Isle in his rant as the “Island of Misfit Toys”. His comparison is, like the fictional island in the Rankin Bass Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer TV special, the area is for toys nobody wants because they were made all wrong or no child wanted to play with them.
- It was first teased in the Chapter 2 Trailer.
|Main Entrance • Playtime Area • Security • Gift Shop • Warehouse • Ventilation System • Make-A-Friend • Vent Chase • Poppy Room|
|Elliot Ludwig's Office • Collapsed Hallway • Empty Closet • Backrooms • Power Room • Game Station Hallway • Game Station • Musical Memory • Wack-a-Wuggy • Statues • Molding Room • Rejected Isle • Cart Corridors • Water Treatment • Breaker Room • Incinerating Room • Hide-and-Seek • Bay 09 • Train Station|