|Bee like a Cat!
This article may contain information that is disturbing or triggering for some audiences. Please proceed with caution!
|This article is about the VHS tape. You may have been looking for the character or the game.|
Poppy Playtime Maintenance is a VHS tape that was posted on the MOB Games YouTube channel on May 10, 2021. It is a recording of the process used to maintain your Poppy Playtime doll, but seems to be unfinished and intended to be kept secret.
DO NOT CONTINUE VIEWING THIS TAPE
How To Maintain Your Poppy Playtime
STEP 1: Apply paint to her face
- An assumed employee applies paint to Poppy's eyes and mouth.
STEP 2: Polish her shoes
- The same clip from the The Most Incredible Doll VHS tape is played, where Poppy's shoes are polished by an assumed employee.
STEP 5: Brush her hair
- Steps 3 and 4 are skipped, possibly because they are unfinished or due to a glitch.
- The same clip from the The Most Incredible Doll VHS tape is played, where an assumed employee is seen brushing Poppy's hair.
- This step does not have a number nor a subtitle.
- Poppy is seen laying still or unconscious, and an assumed employee is seen using tweezers to take out what appears to be her voicebox which seems to be dripping in blood.
- The screen suddenly goes black and reads "LET ME GO" multiple times vertically, for a split second. At 0:50, if the screen is brightened, a creepy eye can be seen in the darkness.
- Then, Poppy is seen sitting in her chair like before, with the screen reading "She is all better now" in all lowercase.
- The screen finally turns black and reads "Poppy Playtime" and "Game demo coming soon" in all lowercase.
- This is the first VHS Tape that is only available in video, and not being able to be played in-game.
- The blood on the voice box is presumed to be a foreshadowing to Poppy being of organic substance (organs, etc).
- The "LET ME GO" screen possibly means that Poppy, now sentient, is hurt badly when her voice box is ripped out.