Musical Memory otherwise known as the Memory and Cognitive Recognition Test is a minigame in Chapter 2: Fly in a Web, located in the Game Station. It is a game that tests The Player's memory in a sequence of colours and symbols. It is similar to the popular toy, Simon Says.
In front and behind the player are buttons and two screens. Above the platform, there is a viewing platform, in which Mommy Long Legs talks to the player from. The screen shows a color and its name, or a symbol, and there are buttons around the bottom platform which increase in number as the rounds progress.
Above the player are pipes and wires, with Bunzo Bunny connected to the top plate in the middle. As the game progresses, he advances towards the player. If the player correctly inputs the pattern, he moves upwards. However, if the player makes a mistake, he will lower at a faster pace until reaching the player and killing them.
|Round #||List of Added Buttons||Image|
|#5 (impossible)||NOTE: YOU ONLY HAVE TO HIT THE CEASE BUTTON
- Some of the buttons in Round 5 relate to the overall franchise of Poppy Playtime.
- Ravenous is an adjective for "extremely hungry", symbolizing the Toys' need for eating.
- Coquelicot was originally a French vernacular name for the wild corn poppy, symbolizing Poppy's name etymology.
- Massacre could refer to how all the workers in the factory were killed by their own experiments (such as Huggy Wuggy). It also refers to the violent nature of the Toys.
- As the game system's voice announced the orange colour button, the voice would pronounce the word "orange" as "organs" instead. A split second before the word orange is flashed on screen, the word would glitch a little.
|Main Entrance • Playtime Area • Security • Gift Shop • Warehouse • Ventilation System • Make-A-Friend • Vent Chase • Poppy Room|
|Elliot Ludwig's Office • Collapsed Hallway • Empty Closet • Backrooms • Power Room • Game Station Hallway • Game Station • Musical Memory • Wack-a-Wuggy • Statues • Molding Room • Rejected Isle • Cart Corridors • Water Treatment • Breaker Room • Incinerating Room • Hide-and-Seek • Bay 09 • Train Station|