|“||What do you call the scariest dinosaur? ...Me.||”|
|— Bron's cardboard cutout.|
|“||Bron managed to stay trim on a strict diet of 4,000 calories long before the days of fitness accounts on Instagram and unachievable beauty standards? How did he pull it off? In the same manner that Playtime Co. employees did: lots of hard work in the factory.||”|
|— Digital Collectible Profile|
Bron is a large bright red dinosaur, possibly a brontosaurus as his name suggests, with small black eyes, a rounded stomach, stubby legs with three blue toes on each of his feet, a long tail and a long neck. His underbelly and cheeks are a light pale yellow. His cartoonish counterpart has large, goofy black eyes and a friendly smile.
In the trailer, Bron's monstrous form remains largely the same, with the exception of his blacked-out eyes, and his body overall being covered with blood. A wide grin can also be seen on his face.
Little is known about Bron, but he is briefly described as hard-working and fully-committed to whatever goals he had set himself upon, as he strictly allowed himself to eat only 4,000 calories every day. He also likes dinosaur jokes as shown in his voice cutout.
Bron makes a major appearance in Chapter 2 as an obstacle that The Player needs to overcome in order to proceed. The Player needs to power up a crane to take Bron off an elevator as he is too heavy for it to go up. His cutout has voicelines voiced by Micah Preciado.
- Bron's name is most likely an abbreviation of "Brontosaurus".
- If the player makes certain sounds like moving the crane at the Storage Facility, the larger, eyeless Bron would rotate its head to where the sounds are from.
- Dinosaur metabolism is the reason Bron can be on a 4,000 calorie diet while being in shape.
- This is likely referencing Bron's smaller size, which decreases his caloric needs relative to other members of his species (larger dinosaurs would rely on tens or hundreds of thousands of calories per day.)
- According to Zachary Preciado, there were 15 different laugh variations that didn't get used for Bron's cutout.
|Huggy Wuggy • Kissy Missy • Poppy Playtime • Boogie Bot • Bron • Bunzo Bunny • Candy Cat • Cat-Bee • Mommy Long Legs • PJ Pug-a-Pillar • Daisy|
|Baby Long Legs • Daddy Long Legs • Mini Huggies|
|Barrel o' Huggys • Kick-me-Paul • Orange Robot Toy • Owen the Oven • Pet Rock • Sir Poops-A-Lot • Surprise Hare|
|The Prototype • Barry • Love Bug • Petite Pooch|